JOIN US for a weekend to connect with your self + some pretty rad women in nature's playground.
- MOON LIT PARTY
- LYH COURSEWORK
- LYH JOURNAL
- SELF CARE
- BODY WORK
- ALL-WOMEN MOUNTAIN ACTIVITIES
We explore The Coursework fireside, slope side and side by side in beautiful Stratton Mountain, Vermont. Tons of add-ons to customize your experience with spa sessions and snowboard lessons (with Burton Girls). Shred limiting beliefs (and fresh pow), gain confidence and direction while designing your path on and off the trails.
Details (what you can expect)
- LYH Coursework, a vegan leather journal, guidance and personalized coaching (only available in LIVE events) delivered to you in a unique flow that compliments any activities that you choose to add on.
- Early bird pricing (this is our first year collaborating with Burton Girls, get in now!) an optional Burton Girls two-day camp that coincides with The Coursework, designed by all female (badass) instructors to make a fearless rider out of every woman.
- Daily body work. Yoga, group training and slope side stretching to ease your tension. Optional massage and spa treatments are available.
- All women's activities: dinner, snowshoeing, village shops, a moon lit party and more!
Lodging and rentals are available (not included).
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT! Please save your seat as early as possible. Two sessions remain for 2016: January 28-31 and March 10-13.
$ 395 LYH CAMP
$ 375 BURTON GIRLS TIME OUT (OPTIONAL)
Do I have to ski/snowboard?
No. However, if you have ever wanted to learn to ride or improve on your skills, this is the perfect time for personalized attention. You are also welcome to sign up for a private lesson or enjoy some other mountain activities like reading by the fireplace, dog sledding or doing absolutely nada at the spa - your choice!
Can I bring a friend?
Yes! Bring a friend, co-worker or family member... keep in mind that many of the attendees are arriving solo and just by joining us, you're instantly our sis.
Sorry, strictly no dudes.
Where do I stay?
Upon checkout, you are sent a link of suggested lodging and transportation.
What is the refund policy?
Sorry, there are no refunds. If for some reason you cannot attend, you can transfer your seat to another person or date (14 days in advance) or gift it in-kind to a teen girl in our Heart-2-Heart program.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
PARTIAL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE CHILL FOUNDATION: A program founded by Burton to teach life skills and increase self-esteem in underserved youth between the ages of 10-18 through snowboarding and other board sports.